Howdy! I am an audiobook narrator, a podcaster, an unschooler, and a believer in self-development first. I’m an advocate for intuition. I see opportunities that others might not see. I like to encourage. Welcome. I’m glad you stopped by.
- Editing blooper reel and laughing at myself.
- Brainstorming ways to promote audiobooks this month for Audiobook Month.
- Promoting newest release, Wild Oats by Pamela Morsi. It’s a historically rich love story with the the anti-traditional-romance-book-hero. Pam was trying to break the romance genre! Ha! Get this audiobook free with Audible trial. Read more about how Pamela developed the story in her launch day newsletter. She is a fabulous writer and I was honored to produce the first audiobook in this series that I love.
- Recording of Thorns of Betrayal by Lynn Donovan. It’s a supernatural mystery with spiritual, Christian, and romance elements. There’s a ghost!
- Awaiting final files from editor for second audiobook project in the Hetta Coffey Mystery Series by Jinx Schwartz. This one is called “Just Different Devils.”
- Prepping for July re-launch of podcast, Sparkscast: An Occasional Pep Talk. Not sure exactly where I’m going to go with it now. I’ve done 37 episodes in the past and I miss it! I want to do a re-cap of the highlights of previous episodes and get it rolling again.
- Participating in the just opened Alliance for Self-directed Education (ASDE) membership website. It is nice to hear from other unschooling families there and provide encouragement and ideas where possible.