October 16, 2016
By Stevie Puckett
I never know what to say about myself. I'd rather not say much at all. I'm just hanging out and following my nose to whatever interests me. Below is the gist of it.
- I love to talk and write about whatever I'm currently researching.
- I'm always learning about something.
- I can't seem to get enough information and I enjoy sharing it.
- I'm reachable and open to input and conversation especially via Twitter and email.
- As an introvert, I’m not a real-time type of person though I do have a great phone voice.
- Narration Bloopers and Miscues
- Staying Behind with an Uncooperative Kid
- Bliss or Bust eBook is Free on Kindle This Weekend
- Kids and Cooperation
- 2016 Olympics Resources for Fans
- Books to Read to Dogs
- Learning About Goodreads
- My New Microphone
- Getting Selective About Social Media
- Something Complimentary
- This Audiobook Narrating Thing
- Women’s Pro Soccer
- Unschooling Field Notes 1
abundance astrology attitude authentic beauty body image calm mind clarity confidence courage creative desire emotions exercise flow focus fun health higher mind ideas inspiration interview journal joy law of attraction learning life improved life story love low carb mindset momentum My Story parenting positivity resume serenity skills snag a job sparkscast spirituality talent trust values video vibes