What you focus on affects how you feel.
Feeling good is important…
And much more fun than feeling bad.
The more you feel bad,
the more your feel bad.
Or even worse.
And now for the good news!
The more you feel good,
the more opportunity you have to feel good.
Or even better.
Maybe even blissful!
So you see,
you are either creating bliss
or heading for a bust.
This video vibe movie was inspired the following poem on Power by Barbara Zarrella.
Just saying the word emits force. The emphasis on the first syllable, the way your mouth has to round out to form the word, the way the air pushes the word out into sound.
Power is everywhere. Consider the commercial airliner. Remember the thrust that pushes you into your seat on take-off. Think of how many people are riding with you. This huge craft can be lifted into the air by a single person! That’s power.
Coveted since the beginning of time. Two generals standing in a battlefield posturing. One points to one of his men and requests that he fight and defend though it may mean certain death. That soldier runs brave and mighty to fulfill that task. The other general retreats. That’s power.
Nature at her best. See the dark clouds, smell the cool dampness in the breeze. Take mental inventory of loved ones. Are they home? Safe? Check around the estate. Pick up, put away, tie down, close up. The soft dance of raindrops begin followed by battering hail, then the sound of a train. All of a sudden it is quiet and sunny as if nothing happened. The splinters and broken glass prove the devastation. That’s power.
The miracle of new life. The anticipation of a new human being forming in the womb. Old life is changing forever. So many goals, so many plans, so many decisions, so many surprises. How could such a tiny creature hold our entire soul in its grasp? Nothing can match the power of a child standing with open arms looking at you. A tiny voice says “up.” That’s power.
Have you practiced feeling for what you want? It’s a powerful way to build positive momentum. In fact, it’s an important Law of Attraction basic principle to spend time “feeling forward” for what we want. Esther Hicks talks about how doing so will inspire, “the next logical step with perfect timing.”
Fit in a couple minutes of Law of Attraction games and momentum building exercises on a daily basis. You can find some great ideas in the book Ask and It’s Given by Esther Hicks.
Make up your own exercises too! Nothing too complicated just simple stuff to get the wheels turning. Things like:
• List ways you love to feel. Make it a daily doodle.
• What do you want in life? List it all as fast as you can. Maintain an ongoing list that you say or write out daily.
• Play the “Wouldn’t it be nice if…” game that Esther suggests. Just say out loud all those things that you think would be nice.
Check out some of the video vibes movies here at SparksPress.com on a regular basis too. They are great reminders to allow yourself to flow forward in life through inspiration. Allowing inspiration to lead the way is much more powerful and effective then pushing yourself along through brute force and sheer willpower alone!
Can you have everything you want? It depends on a few things.
- Can you appreciate what you already have and identify what you want while enjoying your life as it is?
- Can you listen, recognize, and trust inspiration that encourages you to take action steps that move you in the direction of your dreams?
- Can you be authentic, sincere, and nonjudgmental towards others all while feeling serene yourself most of the time?
Engage your intuition and practice a positive mindset. Reaching full potential takes time, practice, and patience.
There are many different definitions of intuition and some will feel better to you than others. Use whatever feels good to you. Here are some ideas to consider.
- Some like to think of intuition as a gut instinct.
- Some say it is a 6th sense.
- Some say it is communication from your spirit guides.
- Some take a more scientific approach and say that using your intuition means you are using more of your brain.
- I like to think of intuition as a bridge between physical self and spiritual self.
In general though, the most basic definition of intuition is that it’s a “sudden knowing.” The word knowing is really, really important because most commonly people know the truth of their intuitions when they occur but then they analyze for weakness and eventually talk themselves out of their intuition!
Understanding that basic definition of intuition as a “sudden knowing” and keeping it in mind as you work to improve your intuition will raise your confidence level. It will help you move forward. That one idea will help you further develop and further understand and further trust your own intuition.