- ShrinkWrap Radio #412 – Meister Eckhart: Mystic Warrior for Our Time with Matthew Fox.
- Receive Your Life – You Are A Gift Episode from June 26, 2014. The energy you bring, that is your gift.
- ShrinkWrap Radio #411 – Linda Graham on Mindfullness and Resilience.
- Amy Cuddy on Body Language, a TED Talk.
- SparksCast #020: Getting Perspective
- The importance of clearing and organizing spaces.
- Partying introvert style: meeting new people and getting their stories.
- A new layer that signifies it’s time for a refill.
- Wardrobe Code Podcast: Masterplan Your Wardrobe with a Muse Episode 9.
- Unpacking and organizing like I’ve been doing this Mercury Retrograde cycle? I’m not sure why it usually take 8-9 months for me to get everything just so, but I sure do love that last step to settling in. I love Space Bags for organizing all kinds of things from stuffed animals to winter clothes.
- Kids have been enjoying the How to Train Your Dragon App the past couple days. It really is adorable!
- Shrinkwrap Radio #409: Reflections on Mindfulness with Declan Aherne.
- Simple Daily Practice #11: Practice on the Tantric Path with Kamali Minter.
- The Lively Show, Intuitive Eating Episode with Kelly Krause.
Main Content Resources Mentioned:
One of the basic or foundation steps to developing intuition is to keep a positive mental attitude. Turns out being optimistic is being proven by scientific research to have other advantages too!
The article Stevie mentions in the podcast is titled Don’t Worry, Be Happy written by Maria Konnikova and was recently published in The New Yorker.
This episode is about listening and speaking while remaining connected to your intuition as you go through your day. Stevie also talks about the book she recently finished studying, “Vocational Astrology” by Judith Hill. A Podcast Answerman episode inspired Stevie to talk about identity and authentically sharing your story even as your creation is evolving. In announcements, Stevie shares that she was recently interviewed about using intuition in your career at NourishYourCareer.com.
This week Stevie talks about different definitions for intuition. She highlights the one basic definition to use to further build out your own personal definition from in order to learn to trust you intuition more and more. She makes a distinction between instinct and intuition.