Freelance Writing Business
So you think you want to be a freelance writer and you are looking at doing some ghostwriting. Well, ghostwriting is hard work!
Yet when properly managed and priced, ghostwriting can be one of the most lucrative freelance writing careers.
This book goes through how to successfully run a ghostwriting project, from the initial contact with a prospective client to delivering the completed work. Potential pitfalls are discussed in detail, along with solutions and suggestions.
Here is a summary of what you’ll learn:
* How to price a ghostwriting project
* How to set up a ghostwriting business
* Running meetings with your client
* Doing interviews and research
* Why communication is especially important
* How to write a Statement of Work to protect yourself and your client
* How to handle the inevitable revisions
* How to deliver your final project.
About the Author
In addition to creating hundreds of articles for the web and blogs, Richard actively works as a professional ghostwriter. In that role, he has completed books on a wide variety of subjects including memoirs, business volumes, and novels. Because of his in-depth background in software management and computer security, Richard has ghostwritten a number of major books in those areas.